SilvestriniCity

SilvestriniCity
Lindsey, Reed, Paige and Justin

Friday, August 6, 2010

Paige's 1 Year PIcs

I took the kids to JC Penny today for Paige's 1 year pictures. Paige was all over the place and I was thinking I wasn't going to get any good pictures. Reed cooperated for the first time but we were there for Paige! It's always a frustrating, stressful situation and I'm amazed that they can capture such great pictures in those brief moments of stillness!

My favorite!


Modeling




My other favorite!


She puts EVERYTHING in her mouth!
(Last week included a ladybug, charcoal, magic marker, dog food, paper towel with Windex, paintbrush, etc. etc.)


Trying to escape (as usual)

More posing


Reed wasn't supposed to have his pictures today. I wanted one with both of them together since I don't have a good one yet. I STILL don't have a good one but I caved and had her take some alone pictures since he was cooperating. LOVE THEM! Had to buy! SO these are his two and almost a half pictures!

Such a perfect little face


Being shy


Such a big boy now!


ATTEMPTS at together pictures...

The collages they try to suck you in and buy!
(First time I didn't give in!)

I am so proud of my beautiful kids and will cherish these pictures forever!

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! They turned out so cute. And your children....super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooo cute! I love her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey:
    I read some of your blogs and looked at lot’s of pictures. You are not only a great photographer, and have a wonderful family, you have grown up from “Daddy’s little girl” to be a wonderful spiritual mature woman of grace with fantastic priorities and values! I am very proud of you!
    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete