SilvestriniCity

SilvestriniCity
Lindsey, Reed, Paige and Justin

Saturday, March 5, 2011

All Aboard!!!

I took the kids to the Orange Empire Railway Museum in Perris today with my friend Jenn and her son Nathan. They LOVED it and we had the best day! I love when the sun is shining, the kids are happy and I get to spend time with a friend! What a perfect day!

Getting ready to head in.


Nathans ready to go!


This is a little wooden play train in The Party Caboose area


Nathans practicing walking


Reed chillin' on the caboose


Me and my kiddos. They are so cute!


Jenn and Nathan. He's cute too!


I saw these conductor hats in the gift shop and couldn't resist!


Paigey got a pink hat!


Jenn and Nathan on their very first trolley ride


Reed was so excited! He didn't like when the man kept stopping the trolley to give us a history lesson! (Mommy didn't love that either)


Nathan


Paige and Reed on the REAL train!


Reed getting on a train


The three buds on their first train ride!


Reed loved every minute!


What a lil' cutie!




Dorks!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the picture of Reed by himself on the train! His smile is priceless! Can't wait to celebrate his special day next week. Such a sweet boy. Love their hats too! Jayden asked, "Is Reed wearing the hat so he can drive the train?" Then he said..."I need one too, Mommy!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely priceless! I adore the conductor hats, they are great! So glad to see it looks like everyone had a great time, even the 2 'dorks' look pretty cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete