SilvestriniCity

SilvestriniCity
Lindsey, Reed, Paige and Justin

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Reed!!!

Today my sweet baby boy turns three years old! Reed is such a happy, gentle spirited loving little boy. His spontaneous hugs and kisses just fill my heart. His intelligence makes me proud. His inquisitive nature keeps me on my toes. His love for his sister melts my heart. His sensitive soul teaches me kindness and gentleness. His big brown eyes make me want to give him the world.



These past three years have flown by. Going through old photos for this blog got me teared up several times and made me nostalgic for the past but also excited about the future. God blessed us with this precious little boy and we can't wait to see what he will grow up to be!



It seems only yesterday I held this newborn baby in my arms.


From a very young age we knew that Reed would be a sweet natured, gentle spirited little boy. He was such a peaceful baby.



He has always had a sparkle and brightness in his eyes that just light up my world.



Although quiet in spirit he just exudes joy!


His first birthday was such a celebration of this precious life!


He has always loved to be dada's helper



This is an all time favorite pic of an all time favorite day. It's one of those pictures of a moment just frozen in my mind.


It was love at first sight for these two! They have been inseperable ever since.


Reed LOVED the ocean the first time he saw it!


He loves being outside every chance he gets and a simple trip to the park makes his day


I love this precious face!


He's really into arts and crafts


Reeds second birthday came even faster then the first!


Future football star?


My favorite professional pic at 2 1/2


I love the sound of his laughter


He's a little goofball


This year has already been a year of big transitions. This is his first "big boy" bed!


Pure little boy joy!


Happy 3rd birthday Reed! You are loved beyond measure!

1 comment: