SilvestriniCity

SilvestriniCity
Lindsey, Reed, Paige and Justin

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Saying Goodbye

What makes a house a home? The official definition of a home is "a place where one lives; a residence." There are so many other sayings about homes that take it a little deeper. My favorite that encompasses how I'm feeling about my home is: "Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts." Oliver Wendell Holmes

I'm excited to find a new house, something bigger and better in a nice neighborhood with sidewalks and parks and a good school. But I'm so sad to leave the only home my kids have ever known and the first house Justin and I shared together. There are countless memories to cherish. My kids had so many important FIRSTS here. So on this week we pack up and leave our home, I wanted to relfect on those times.

Their first home


Reeds first room


Reeds first bed





Reeds first Halloween


Reeds first Thanksgiving


Reed took his first steps just shy of 9 months!


Reeds first Christmas


Reeds first Birthday



Paiges first room


Paiges first bed







Paiges first Halloween


Paiges first Thanksgiving


Paiges first Christmas


Paiges dedication day


Paiges first Easter


Paige took her first steps at ten months

Paiges first birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment