SilvestriniCity

SilvestriniCity
Lindsey, Reed, Paige and Justin

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy June!

June is a crazy busy event filled month for our family. Technically the birthday season starts May 29th with my neice Chloes birthday followed immediately by the June birthdays! My sister, brother, mother and father were all born in June. My sister got married in June and Fathers Day is in June. This year my nephew will graduate High School in June! The kids still get their own birthday parties of course but the rest of them all get lumped into one big party!

Chloe had her 5th birthday party at McDonalds


Make a wish!


Paigey loves sweets!



Reed is my chochoholic!



The birthday girl enjoying her cake



Present time!



The kids loved playing on the playground.



Felicity, Chloe and their cousin Julianna



Paige and Reed with Chloe



Reed and Chloe



Next we had a birthday pool party at my parents house to celebrate all the rest of the June events. My Dad had to go to a funeral but he joined us later.


Paige got to wear her Dora floaties for the first time. She wasn't too sure about them at first....



Reed was excited about his new Cars floaties and tube.



Cameron and Mom relaxing in the sun



Reed testing the waters before he gets in




Felicity chillin'



Christian getting some sun



Paigey LOVED the water once she got in!







Cianah enjoying the water



Silly girl



Watching a movie at the end of the day




Happy Birthday, Fathers Day, Anniversary, Graduation to my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment