SilvestriniCity

SilvestriniCity
Lindsey, Reed, Paige and Justin

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

T-ball

Reed is going to start T-ball next month which a bunch of his buddies! I didn't want him to have no idea what he was doing so got him a set to practice on. I wasn't sure how athletic he would be at 2 (almost 3) but he did a good job!

Dada showing him how to hold the bat


He didn't want to use both hands at first


Time to swing


The windup


Whack!


He was very excited at how far he hit it!


He laughed every time he hit it for a while!



LOVE this picture! The toddler look is GONE and here is this little boy in his place!
Sometimes he hit it too hard and took the 'T' with him!


Dada had to do some more coaching


Now he's got it!


I'm so proud of my little man and how quickly he picks things up. I'm so excited to enter this phase of his life where he starts to do things as a team with his friends. And it doesn't hurt that I get to hang out with my friends too while we cheer on our little ones! What could be better?

3 comments:

  1. Ok seriously! SO STINKING CUTE! He looks like a pro already! I think I will get Baylee a "cheer outfit"so she can come cheer on her boys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that! Reed looks SOOO grown up! He needs to teach Jayden now. =)

    Yes Jannae...that would be so cute and she can play next year with the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like such a Big Boy!! I should have signed Finn up! I totally forgot about it. Maybe we can come watch a few games.

    ReplyDelete