SilvestriniCity

SilvestriniCity
Lindsey, Reed, Paige and Justin

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Paigey's Swim Lessons

For the past two weeks I have been doing swimming lessons with Paige. She LOVES the water and of course, has absolutely no fear of it! She will go up to a pool and just climb over the edge in the deep end! I figured I needed to start her young with lessons so when she inevitably ends up in a pool, she will know what to do! It feels good that she is at an age where we can start to reign in some of her fearlessness and hopefully teach her the proper way to do things!

















Doing the "crabwalk" along the edge



Of course she loved the climbing out of the pool part and was already an expert!






Big brother offering some words of encouragement






Paige jumps in the water into my arms!













I loved my Mommy time with my sweet girl and teaching her a life saving skill is just a bonus! Can't wait to start with Reed next week!

1 comment:

  1. SO cute! I love the one of you and Paige looking up at Reed. She looks so grown up in these pics. Can't wait to see pictures of Reed!

    ReplyDelete