SilvestriniCity

SilvestriniCity
Lindsey, Reed, Paige and Justin

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Girls Day Out

Friday Reed went with Nana and Papa on a special outing for his birthday so I decided to do a special girls day with Paigey! I think I sometimes forget that Reed had almost a year and a half alone with me and Paige was never alone! I love to spend individual time with BOTH of my kids but Paige definitely has gotten less of it!

I had Justin try to take some pics of us before we left but the sun was killing our eyes!




So funny! She's adorable even with her eyes squeezed shut!



One of Paige's favorite places right now is Chuck E Cheese! First she rode the carousel about ten times in a row!






Creepy Teletubbies



She seems to enjoy the rides more than the video games because she did all of those first and many, over and over again! She likes this thing that swings you high up in the air.






Calling Chuck E Cheese


Driving



Uh oh, she's got a hammer and she's not afraid to use it!



She played air hockey with me and actually did pretty good! :)



She loves this freaky mouse! HA HA!



She likes to feel his face!



Dance time!



Shooting a spider



Behind the wheel




I loved my one on one time with Paigey! It was so nice to have her all to myself and give her my undivided attention! She also did pretty good with Reed getting all the attention at his birthday party AND on his actual birthday so I'll have to remember that every year!

No comments:

Post a Comment