SilvestriniCity

SilvestriniCity
Lindsey, Reed, Paige and Justin

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Playtime with Reed

Reed has been on a nap strike for over a week. I must admit I find it hard to fill those additional three hours with him that he used to spend napping! Today my house was clean, dishes and laundry done and Paige was napping. I was bored and so was Reed! Today at Little Lambs (Moms Group) the thing that struck me that I needed to work on was more playtime with the kids. So I got out this tent someone had given us and we pretended to go camping in the backyard! Amazing how easy it is to entertain kids! Sometimes I overthink it and try to think of something really creative or special to do but it really doesn't need to be that hard! Bust out an old tent and just like that, two hours of free entertainment! We're waiting for it get dark so we can go back out with our flashlights! And how funny that I find myself looking forward to it!

Rosey cheeks from the heat


Telling me to get in!


Showing me how to zip and unzip, zip and unzip...


But wait, there's another zipper on the other side!


Night night!


No comments:

Post a Comment