SilvestriniCity

SilvestriniCity
Lindsey, Reed, Paige and Justin

Monday, October 17, 2011

Blog Block

For the past month dealing with our move I have gotten WAAAAY behind on my blog, pictures, scrapbooking and basically everything to do with pictures! Every time I get online to get "caught up" I see the amount needing to be done and say forget it! For some reason I've had a mental block against my blog even as I've slowly started putting back together my "normal" schedule in life.

SO instead of getting caught up everywhere, I'll just start from here on out and just try to keep up! I'll upload my pics to Facebook that I never got around to and use the blog more for well, blogging, then pictures! Facebook is SO much faster and easier to upload pictures and maybe that'll help me stay caught up! Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment