SilvestriniCity

SilvestriniCity
Lindsey, Reed, Paige and Justin

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Catch up Time!

I have really been trying to minimize the amount of time I spend online but I just realized, I'm way behind on my blog!  A lot can happen in a month!  While I'm taking a break from Facebook, no reason to take a break from sharing what's been going on in our lives!  I have WAY too manhy pics to post so I'll just share some of my faves from the past month!


One rainy day we went to the kids favorite museum, Fingerprints!

The boys always love the firetruck and ambulance the best! 

Paige loves everything!  Here she is doing some banking! 

Paige doesn't usually do the dress up part but she doesn't usually have a girl to play with!  She and Paisley got all decked out.  (Ok the costumes left something to be desired but it was still cute!) 

Reed loved playing Doctor!  He had this jacket on most of the day! 

The trash truck is always a fave too!  It teaches them to sort and recycle! 

This was just a fun day at the park. Paige is into sticking out her tongue right now so if anyone else is in the pic, I tell them to make a silly face too so it's not just her!  HA HA! 

Another park day climbing! 

A rare tongue-less picture! 

The kids were laughing hysterically and we couldn't figure out what was so funny.  We finally went over to find them playing with a gopher!  It kept popping its head out and playing with them, even with them screaming in it's face! 

We decided to try out a new museum in Hemet one day because they were having a great sale.  It had a dinosaur exhibit which our kids LOVE! 

I LOVE this pic!  She looks like my sweet little girl! :) 

Going into the room with the life sized dinosaurs, the kids were a little intimidated by the dark, the sounds and probably the GIANT dinosaurs!  

They had this cool glass part you could walk over and look at archaeological type stuff. 

Looking through the magnifying glasses. 

They had these light up animals that would appear on the floor and they kids would scream and run to it and scream and run to the next.  Yes, we were asked to silence them! 

There was a movie screen that went all the way around the room where the kids could watch a movie about animals.  I love how they all sat on the same rock together.  So cute! 

Driving to do some dinosaur hunting!  Reminded me of Jurassic Park! 

Sweet Wesley snoozing! 

Outside there was a grasshopper they were checking out.  So cute how Reed had his arm on Samuels back! 

Lunchtime! 

Well that catches me up through the end of April!  I'll have to do another one for May!

No comments:

Post a Comment