SilvestriniCity

SilvestriniCity
Lindsey, Reed, Paige and Justin

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Hunt for Poo

Today I bought Paige a princess potty in the hopes that it would encourage her to use it!  I potty trained her a month before we moved and she was doing great!  The day we moved into our house, she refused to go.  I had to give up trying after a week.  Now she's just decided she's not going to do it!

I'm so against those little mini potties!  The thought of cleaning one out disgusts me so I've always used the seats that you put on a normal potty.  Well at this point, I'll try anything!

She was so excited to get her potty and kept sitting on it and playing with it.  After I walked away and came back, I caught her filling the potty with water in the sink.  Classic Paige.

An hour later I walked into her room to find her wiping her own butt with poo all over it!  I asked her where she pooped.  Her response "on the wipes."  WHAT?  I finished cleaning her up and went on a poo hunt.  I couldn't find it anywhere!  I did think to check the toilet but it wasn't there.  I asked her again and her response was the same "on the wipes."  SO either she started to go and just cleaned up the little that came out OR there's a poo on the loose in my house.....which pretty much guarantees you another poo post!

No comments:

Post a Comment