SilvestriniCity

SilvestriniCity
Lindsey, Reed, Paige and Justin

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Barstow Camping Trip

This weekend we went camping in Barstow with Nana and Papa. The day we got there was beautiful and sunny and clear! Unfortunately the rest of the weekend was so windy I worried our trailer would blow over!

I LOVE camping! One of my favorite parts is sitting around the campfire under a clear sky where you can actually see the starts. Nothing makes me feel closer to God than enjoying the beauty of his creation!

Now before you view these pictures I have to throw out a little disclaimer. YES I cut Paiges bangs. YES they look awful! YES I will be getting them fixed this week! Lets just ad that to the list of things I swore I'd never do! I tried clipping them with hair clips but the super short ones still slipped out. YIKES!

Chillin' with her Hello Kitty coloring book. Part of the fun of camping is finding the toys, books etc. we leave in the trailer JUST for camping!


Reed found his little quad I got him at the circus.


He was driving it up the ramp and then letting it fly down by itself.



I love the simple entertainment!



Paige pulled this tube out of the quad and decided to suck on it!



Yup, that was gas.



Reed taking his first ride on our new quad.



Nana and Paigey watching.



Reed did NOT want to get off this quad. The first time we went camping he was obsessed with the white quad of a girl we were camping with. He kept telling his dad "follow that quad." So now whenever he sees a white quad, he thinks it's the same one and wants to follow it. Now that we have one, he's even more obsessed!




Paigey likes to play in Dada's truck.



So does Reed. ;)



Oh the bangs, oh the horror!



Love this!



Reed rode is 12volt quad a little bit too, before it broke. :(









More riding with Dada



Paige is happy just hanging around the campsite. She is not interested in rides yet which kind of surprises me since she's such a daredevil. It's probably just too much sitting for her! :)


She likes to sit on the quads when they are off!






Helping Dada fix the quad







Eating a rock...



and spitting it out!






Going back to the trailers after a walk.




Psalm 19: 1-3

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge. There is no speech or launguage where their voice is not heard. "

No comments:

Post a Comment