SilvestriniCity

SilvestriniCity
Lindsey, Reed, Paige and Justin

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentines Cookies

I have neglected my blog over the past several months and it's time to get back on track! Last year was crazy busy for us and the holidays maxed me out on time and my stress level. Things have settled down in the New Year as we settle into our new home and life returns to "normal". I've tried to minimize my obligations and get back to focusing on what's most imporant: my family!

I'm a lover of the holidays and having kids makes it so much more fun! Valentines Day is no exception! We had our friend Samuel over to make heart shaped sugar cookies. I love doing things like this with them!

Paige doesn't get much decorating done. She see's the cookies and the frosting and immediately starts eating them!


Who can get mad at that face? I never thought I'd be the "anything goes" type of parent but voila, here we are!


Reed likes the frosting the most. He'll take the time to decorate a cookie but then immediately eat it too.



Samuel was the only one that atually "decorated" the cookies! He even wanted to save them until later! Definitely not my child!












Frosting face!














I hope you all have a Happy Valentines Day!


1 Corinthians 13:4–8 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails ...

No comments:

Post a Comment