SilvestriniCity

SilvestriniCity
Lindsey, Reed, Paige and Justin

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

I had a Happy Valentines with the ones I love! I hope you did too!

First we made Valentines for Dada!



Then we went to the libary for storytime...








and play-doh....



puzzles.....




balls...



crafts...













Then we headed home and the kids got to open their Valentine gifts!






















Next we made Valentines cupcakes for our party for Little Lambs tomorrow.







Reed put in the white cupcake holders and Reed did the red






Next it was time to work on our cards for our party! The kids got cards that came in a mailbox that lights up when you open it! They were more interested in the box than the cards but we got 'em done! :)


Reed picked Toy Story





Paige got Hello Kitty







I hope you all had a Happy Valentines Day and are as blessed by love as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment